- Classroom Placement Policy
- Discipline Matrix for Parents
- Supply List
- Family Rights & Responsibilities
- Schedule Counseling
- Ask the Principal & other Videos
- PGUSD Counseling Permission Slip
- PGUSD Parents
- PGUSD TK/K Parent Information Meeting Slideshow March 22, 2023
- Principal's Updates/other RHD messages
- SST Information
- Toolbox Parent Handout
- La Caja de Herramientas Familiar
- Adult School ELD program
- Swun Math
- Digital Safety
The Before and After School Recreation Program was established in November 1984 through a joint effort of the Pacific Grove Unified School District and PG Pride to provide quality child care for the students of Pacific Grove. The program is now under the sole supervision of the school district. The district operates two centers, one at each elementary school site.
Childcare is provided on the Robert Down campus on the playground and in Room D-1 just downstairs from the office. The center provides a variety of activities, which include art, games, music, and sports. Also each day a quiet time is allotted for homework.
Childcare is arranged by contract at a cost of $6.00 per hour. The B.A.S.R.P. is open Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM. The program is closed for all school holidays. B.A.S.R.P. Registration can be completed by clicking the link located near the top of this page.
For further information, please contact Jeff Erickson by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 646-6548.